Friday, December 15, 2006

One More Time

This is my third try at blogging.

I've decided to attempt anonymity this time. Ideally a pseudonym provides more freedom to rant and hopefully more incentive to write.

Actually that is one of the attractions of Internet, isn't it? Anyone who can type can project an image of himself and the person doing the projecting stays hidden. Of course the flip side is the opportunity to reveal a side of one's self that would otherwise remain. (Given the content of much out here on the blogosphere many people's hidden side would be better hidden.)

What shows up here is unpolished and in seminal form. My goal is to help myself think by getting some thoughts in print. Obviously, no one writes on the Internet merely to hear himself think. I am sharing this with a group of friends and family. If you come across this site and find anything here is of interest to you then feel free to leave a comment.

That will do for the first post.

Bro. Theo.